You can get a complimentary Patient Care Sign Demo Unit and experience in your facility how easy it is to:
- Communicate critical patient information to the next doctor, nurse or clinician.
- Easily lock and unlock colorful information tabs with patient status icons with one hand.
- Easily change critical information with a unique push and slide system that is concealed and locked by a hinged panel.
- Combines room identification, critical patient status information, and Infectious Disease Control Placard Inserts in a single system.
- Communicate additional information with chart holders, writing surfaces, and display rails for posting notes.
- Reduce the incidence of healthcare associated infections with Infectious Disease Control Placard Inserts
- Ensure better outcomes for your National Patient Safety Goal programs
The Patient care Sign is ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliant, and fully customizable to meet the requirements of your facility, department, or unit.
The Infectious Disease Control Placard Inserts (IDCPI) are digitally printed on a durable, tear and moisture resistant material. Additional inserts can be customized to meet your needs, and multi lingual versions are available.