Contact us today to qualify for a complimentary Patient Care Hospital Sign Demo Unit. Experience how easy it is to identify critical patient information with our Patient Care Sign (PCS).
Our Patient Care Sign (PCS) will help healthcare professionals:
- Communicate critical patient information to the next doctor, nurse or clinician.
- Easily lock and unlock colorful information tabs with patient status icons with one hand.
- Easily change critical information with a unique push and slide system that is concealed and locked by a hinged panel.
- Combine room identification, critical patient status information, and Infectious Disease Control Placard Inserts in a single system.
- Communicate additional information with chart holders, writing surfaces, and display rails for posting notes.
- Reduce the incidence of healthcare associated infections with Infectious Disease Control Placard Inserts
- Ensure better outcomes for your National Patient Safety Goal programs
The Patient Care Sign is ADA (American Disabilities Act) and HIPPA compliant, and fully customizable to meet the requirements of your facility, department, or unit. The units only identify patient conditions and keep the patient information anonymous to maintain normal privacy procedures currently occurring in healthcare facilities.
The Infectious Disease Control Placard Inserts (IDCPI) are digitally printed on a durable, tear and moisture resistant material. Additional inserts can be customized to meet your needs, and multi lingual versions are available.