Achieving customer satisfaction by exceeding client expectations is perpetuated by our passion for a corporate culture that embraces a never ending commitment to excellence and uncompromised value
Consistent quality is the result of commitment and participation by every project participant — this includes the owner, general contractor, sub-subcontractors and designers.
Our Quality policies and procedures are in place in a concerted effort to:
- Prevent defects from occurring
- Ensure work conforms to the contract documents and functional performance requirements
- To select qualified, quality-oriented subcontractors
- Ensure that workmanship required by the contract documents is performed by knowledgeable L&H craftsmen and
- To achieve a zero punch list at substantial completion
- To minimize punch lists and rework during the course of construction
- To ensure warranties are preserved
- To ensure a safe workplace for all
All employees are expected to act responsibly and in accordance with our quality guidelines to promote the professional integrity of L&H and to improve our customer service. All L&H employees are also expected to recommend means and methods to help us improve our performance and quality.
As part of a commitment to continuous quality improvement, L&H will solicit feedback about our performance from our client and design team at the completion of a project. Likewise, L&H will request comments from our subcontractors and suppliers on ways to improve our performance.
We believe value is realized when all of the critical elements of a project are orchestrated and executed in concert to produce a result that can only be characterized as exceptional.
Chris Heinly, President – L&H Signs, Inc