At L&H Companies, we are committed to delivering innovation and inspiration in everything we do. We believe that the future of our business is dependent on the merging of our contributions to economic vitality, social equity and environmental responsibility. As a firm and as individuals we are committed to sustainable business practices that meet the needs of the present without compromising the welfare of future generations.
We see tremendous opportunity in applying our core strength in innovation to create sustainable products and business models and to unleash potential through people. Our vision is clear: to help L&H Companies, our customers, and our employees thrive in a sustainable economy where people, profit and planet are in balance.
To get there, we are integrating sustainable principles and practices into all of our disciplines and departments: evaluating our designs; rethinking our processes; advocating for change in society. Examples of a few of the efforts we have undertaken include:
- L&H Companies utilizes environmentally friendly inks, coatings, and solvents whenever Our direct print technology permits us to utilize Eco-solvent inks for many of our sign projects. With our digital direct print capability we significantly reduce our solid waste generation by eliminating masking and many traditional silk screen applications.
- Safety is at the forefront of our Currently the company has 5 OSHA 30-Hour certifications on our team. L & H has provided OSHA 30 training to all of our installers covering not just site safety, but emergency and fall protection.
- In 2008, we rehabilitated and moved to a 63,000 sq. ft. industrial facility in downtown Reading’s economic opportunity zone. This is one of the signs of our commitment to our local community.
- L&H Companies has recently completed the installation of a 200+Kw PV solar energy system at our manufacturing facility which produces 30% of the power needed to operate our
- We have committed to an 18-month in-kind service donation to design, engineer, fabricate and install a series of signs at 6 Olivet Boys and Girls Club This is one of the many community contributions we have made in the history of our company.
We will continuously integrate sustainable practices and principles into all of our disciplines and departments – evaluating our designs; rethinking our processes and advocating for change in society.