L&H Companies is an industry leader in green business practices and processes.
Looking for a supplier that shares your corporate commitment to environmental responsibility? L&H Companies is committed to sustainable business practices that meets the needs of the present without compromising the welfare of future generations. Our goal is to provide our customers with solutions that best meet the demands of their clients while striving for environmental responsibility. A few of our commitments include::
- The installation of a 200+Kw PV solar energy system at our manufacturing facility which is capable of generating 250,000kWh of electricity annually.
- The use of environmentally friendly inks, coatings and solvents whenever our direct print technology permits. Our genuine EFI inks are formulated from raw materials that produce little to no odor when fully cured.
- Engineering our signs to use LED illumination for lower energy consumption whenever possible.
- The use of low VOC paints that emit less gas.
- The conversion of our manufacturing facility from standard lighting to LED lights.
- Our primary Waterjet uses no laser producing heat into the environment and reuses the water to power the machine.
- For Photopolymer products, the etching layer of polymer is water-soluble so no harmful chemicals are produced into the environment.
- The recycling of all scrap aluminum, metals, wood, plastics, painted and non-painted materials to the appropriate recycling stations. We annually receive the ‘Environmental Excellence’ award for our focus on waste diversion and plastics recycling.
At L&H, our commitment is to continuously integrate sustainable practices and principles into all of our disciplines and departments – evaluating our designs; rethinking our processes and advocating for change in society.