Architectural signage design is both a science and an art. You have only a small window of opportunity to help visitors find you, direct them to a parking space, and guide them easily through your sports venue, school campus, healthcare facility, airport, bank, or retail establishment before they just give up and go elsewhere.
L&H Sign Company has been a leader in the architectural sign industry for 22 years. We design, build and install custom interior and exterior signage from a wide range of durable materials and have put our extensive experience to work for some of the most recognized companies in the nation.
What Does L&H Sign Company Offer?
With nearly 65,000 square feet of manufacturing space in the heart of downtown Reading, PA, no matter what shape, size, material or color you have in mind for your signage, L&H Sign Company has the resources to make it happen.
- Advanced design technologies
- Custom engineering
- Time-tested craftsmanship
- In-house permit specialists
- Precision metal fabrication capabilities
- Two 5-ton cranes and 20 feet under hook
- Large-format UV printers for colorful weather-resistant graphics
- Thermo-forming for custom shaped signage
- Dedicated professional team of installers
- Sustainable manufacturing principles
Our design and fabrication capabilities are second to none. If you are concerned about ordering large dimensional signs and want to be sure your signage will have optimal visual impact and readability, L&H Sign Company will perform flag tests to replicate the sign’s graphics on a large-format banner and lift it with a crane into various positions on a building or cabinet face. Customers can be confident in the lasting impressions their signs will make.
Examples of Our Work
- St. Luke’s Hospital – On a 500-acre campus in Easton, PA, where the hospital sits hundreds of yards away from the road, large scale gateway signage was crucial in order to identify the facility from the road entrance. L&H Sign Company designed dimensional monument signage at the new Richard A. Anderson Riverside campus to incorporate a water and waves theme with multiple levels and curves.
- Roschel Performing Arts– We fabricated entrance signage designed by Poulin+Morris for Roschel Performing Arts center in Lancaster, PA, which captured First Place in the Sign of the Times International Sign Contest. In a feat of engineering, multiple rolling functions were used to create the 2-inch-thick, plate aluminum dimensional letter forms which followed the radius of the building’s circular entryway.
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center – Signage for an emergency room requires special attention to its visibility from long distances both during the day and at night, and mounting letters on plain walls is not the only solution. L&H Sign Company designed and built the wayfinding and building identification signage for this facility with illuminated channel letters and mounted them on a sturdy perforated aluminum mounting platform that visually fades into the background.
- Please Touch Museum: Another recent project of L&H Sign Company is the exterior wayfinding signage we developed in collaboration with Design Communication Inc. from Montreal for this Philadelphia area children’s museum. The playful shapes and bright colors give the brand a feeling of excitement and family fun.
L&H Sign Company specializes in custom architectural signage design, engineering, fabrication and professional installation. If you need interior or exterior signage for your business in Baltimore, Columbus, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Lehigh Valley, and beyond, get in touch with us today at (610) 898-9600 to make your business stand out from the crowd.