If you are thinking about replacing your architectural signage systems to improve the visibility of your brand, consider the creativity, engineering, craftsmanship and fabrication expertise of a company like L&H Sign Company. We can design eye-catching signs that will help you attract new customers and create the image you desire for your brand.
L&H Sign Company is an award-winning provider of quality custom architectural sign products. Our distinctive designs appear in such diverse environments as corporate business parks, healthcare facilities, school campuses, zoos, sports venues, retail establishments, financial institutions and upscale residential communities.
With over 22 years in the signage industry, we are proud of the many awards L&H Sign Company has received for sign design, engineering and fabrication, some in collaboration with partners, and would like to share several of our sign projects to give you an idea of our capabilities.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital – L&H Sign Company engineered a cost-effective solution for the illuminated directional signage and landmark entrance monument at this medical center. Achieving even illumination on the thin, 2-sided signs without shadowing of the internal structural elements was an engineering challenge that we solved with proper internal LED placement.
- Gloucester Premium Outlets – L&H Sign Company fabricated and installed a variety of outdoor signagefor this outlet mall in New Jersey, including a 100-foot tall pylon sign that’s visible from the nearby highway, wayfinding signage on light posts, directory signage, food court graphics, transportation signage and more.
- Coca-Cola Park in Lehigh Valley, PA: Sports venues and arenas can be difficult to navigate without well-designed signage. Our portfolio includes the stadium wayfinding signs and environmental graphic designs we did for the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies.
Is It Time to Replace Your Signage?
Attractive signs can be a beacon for your business or facility, making an impression on both current and potential customers and helping them find you. But it should be a good impression. If your signage is confusing or too small to be seen from the road, it may not entice people to stop and see what you have to offer. If your signs are weather-beaten and tired looking, they may communicate that same impression to visitors.
L&H Sign Company can help you look at your current signage with a critical eye. Here are a few things to consider:
- Choose the Right Location: One of the most important factors is readability. Most people will be driving to your location and will have only seconds to find your sign. If the sign is too small, they’ll drive on by. Outdoor monument signs are usually placed near building entrances but are also ideal for businesses that are set back from the road and need a well-designed sign to guide customers and visitors to their facilities.
- Illumination: Lighting may not be important unless you want visitors or customers to find you early in the morning or late at night. Of course, illuminated wayfinding and directional signs on a college campus, at an airport or in a hospital setting can be crucial. There are a variety of options, including lighting your signs with efficient, cost-effective LED’s. Electric monument signage is also effective.
- High Quality: The materials you choose for your architectural signage system should make a great impression. If used outdoors, they must also be able to withstand constant exposure to sun and other elements, L&H Sign Company uses products and materials that will protect signs from weathering and keep them in good condition for many years.
Evaluate your signs and make sure they are conveying the correct impression of your business. When you’re ready to upgrade your architectural signage systems, consider the exceptional capabilities of L&H Sign Company. Get in touch with us at (610) 898-9600 to share your ideas and get started.