L&H Sign Company’s commitment to quality, precision, and customer satisfaction shows in every sign we manufacture. Whether it is wayfinding or another type of custom architectural signage, you can build prestige for your brand, identify locations, and point the way by choosing an award-winning sign company with the technical depth, engineering skills and fabrication experience to design and build any signage you need.
We serve the signage needs of hospitals and healthcare facilities, corporate business parks, school campuses, sports venues, retail establishments, financial institutions, and other businesses in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, New Jersey, and throughout the U.S.
L&H Sign Company has been designing, fabricating and installing architectural signs for 22 years. With nearly 65,000 square feet of manufacturing space in the heart of downtown Reading, PA, we have the resources to create virtually any size and type of interior or exterior signage. No matter what size, shape, color or material you have in mind, we can make it happen.
Exterior Architectural Signage
- Monuments: Outdoor monument signs are large, permanent, freestanding signs that are not attached to a building. They are usually placed near building entrances but are also ideal for businesses that are set back from the road and need a beacon to guide customers and visitors to their facilities. L & H Sign Company crafts monument signage that is aesthetically appealing, weather-resistant, and will complement your surroundings. One example is the award-winning monument signage project we completed for One Meridian Center.
- Pylons: These signs are durable, medium- to large-scale freestanding structures. Often fabricated from steel and aluminum, they are typically illuminated using florescent lamps. L & H Sign Company handles everything from permit to fabrication to complete installation of pylon signs. We fabricated and installed 100 foot tall pylon signage that is visible from the highway for New Jersey’s Gloucester Premium Outlets.
- Exterior Wayfinding: Helping people to find their way is a fundamental principle of the signage industry and one of L&H Sign Company’s specialties. It involves both the art of communication and principles of communication theory. We have a strong history of managing complex signage projects, such as the interior and exterior wayfinding signage family we designed and built for Doylestown Hospital.
Interior Architectural Signage
- Interior Wayfinding: A successful wayfinding system puts the right information in the right places to help visitors find their way through confusing environments. It provides legible, easy-to-follow directions to help alleviate the stress and anxiety caused by being lost in an unfamiliar place. Wayfinding signage projects like the one we completed for Chester County Hospital illustrate the capabilities of L& H Sign Company.
- Patient Care: L&H Sign Company offers a patent pending Patient Care Sign system, one that is ADA-compliant, fully customizable and designed to meet the needs of healthcare facilities. It reduces nurse stress and footsteps, reduces patient safety risks and infectious disease hazards, and improves communication between caregivers.
- Donor Recognition: Donor recognition walls, plaques, signs and displays are a creative way to pay tribute to benefactors of medical institutions, museums and non-profit organizations. Most donor recognition signs are elaborate wall-mounted displays, but it’s not uncommon today for donors to be honored with unique statues and sculptures that create a lasting impression. L&H Sign Company’s strength in custom donor recognition signage is evident in the project we completed for Lehigh University.
We encourage you to contact L&H Sign Company at (610) 898-9600 when you need custom architectural signage for a single location or a rebranding program for your national business. We look forward to working with you.