L&H Sign Company has been a leader in the architectural sign industry for 22 years. We have the capability to design and fabricate custom interior and exterior signs from a wide range of durable materials and have put our skills to use for some of the most recognized companies in the U.S.
L&H Sign Company is located in Reading, PA and serves customers throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, the entire Mid-Atlantic region, and provides rebranding services for businesses headquartered throughout the nation. We are proud to bring our expertise to even the most challenging signage applications.
Our unique designs appear in corporate business parks, retail establishments, high-rise office buildings, hospitals and medical centers, school campuses, sports arenas, financial institutions and entertainment venues, and are custom-designed to create a strong statement for your brand.
About Outdoor Signs
- Corporate Identity Signs: These signs are used for building fronts and include monument signs and dimensional logos. L&H Sign Company offers a wide variety of cost-effective custom sign and graphics solutions that will highlight your business’ presence and promote your unique brand and identity. Examples of our past work include entrance signage for the Opportunity House Second Street Learning and Technology Center in Reading, PA, and transportation signage fabricated for Amtrak.
- Monument Signs:Outdoor monument signs are large, permanent, freestanding signs that are not affixed to a building. They are usually placed strategically near building entrances but also serve as wayfinding tools for businesses that are set back from the road. L&H Sign Company designed and fabricated award-winning monument signage for One Meridian Center in Reading, PA, and an impressive curved entrance monument for One Presidential Boulevard in the Philadelphia area, which had difficult visibility and sightlines.
- Pylon Signs:These signs are durable, medium- to large-scale freestanding structures that provide high visibility. Often fabricated from steel and aluminum, they are usually illuminated using florescent lamps. L&H Sign Company handles everything from permit to fabrication to complete installation of pylon signs. Take a look at the pylon signs we developed for Provident Bank and for Finish Line Car Wash & Detailing, both in New Jersey.
- Wayfinding & Directional Signs:Helping people to find their way is a fundamental part of the signage industry. It involves principles of communication theory as well as the art of communication. L&H Sign Company has a strong history of managing wayfinding signage projects, such as interior and exterior directional signage for Doylestown Hospital in the Philadelphia area and the campus wayfinding system we fabricated for Notre Dame Maryland University in Baltimore, MD.
- Stadium & Arena Signs: Sports venues and stadiums can be difficult to navigate without adequate signage. Another goal is to promote the brand and sponsors in innovative ways. Our work includes wayfinding signs and environmental graphic designs for Coca-Cola Park in Lehigh Valley, PA, and monuments and scoreboard signage for Reading’s First Energy Stadium.
With nearly 65,000 square feet of manufacturing space in the heart of downtown Reading, PA, L&H Sign Company has the creativity, engineering, craftsmanship and fabrication expertise to design and build everything from simple merchant signs to complex solutions in virtually every industry.
We have a thermo-forming machine to fabricate custom shaped signage, large-format UV printers for colorful weather-resistant graphics, in-house permit specialists, and a dedicated professional installation team that enable us to handle every part of the sign creation process from concept to completion.
If you need custom interior signs for your business in Baltimore, Columbus, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Lehigh Valley, and beyond, give us a call today at (610) 898-9600.