Creating effective interior directional signage is far from simple. It should be readable from a distance and from different heights, and background colors should provide clarity rather than be difficult or confusing to look at. Indoors, lighting is also very important. A sign sitting in a dark corner is often pointless.
L&H Sign Company has over 22 years of signage experience and our designs appear in many diverse locations, such as hospitals and medical centers, school campuses, airports, sports and entertainment venues, shopping malls, museums, zoos and amusement parks. They are custom-designed to both guide your customers and promote your brand.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations with the caliber of our work. We are proud of the many awards we’ve received for sign design, engineering and fabrication, some in collaboration with partners, and would like to share a few of those accomplishments to illustrate our extensive capabilities in the area of signage and wayfinding.
- The Crayola Experience – L&H Sign Company fabricated and installed a wide range of interior signage for this colorful project in Orlando, Fl, as well as educational and cartoon wall art that utilized our state of the art digital printing technology.
- Bank of the Sierra – This bank is headquartered in northern California and is a great example of how L&H Sign Company can manage a project anywhere in the country. We engineered and fabricated a variety of bank building signs, bank pylon signs, banking directional and monument signs for the bank’s rebranding project at 28 branch locations.
- Christiana Care Health System – This interior healthcare wayfinding signage project features clean lines and metallic letter forms. This is one of the largest health care providers in the nation, ranking 22nd for hospital admissions.
L&H Sign Company Capabilities
With a 63,500 square foot facility located in Reading, PA, and skilled craftsmen and engineers, we have the creativity, technical proficiency and fabrication expertise to design and build everything from simple hospital door signs to complex museum wayfinding signage for companies in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Maryland, the entire Mid-Atlantic region, and across the U.S.
L&H Sign Company’s capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced design technologies
- Customized engineering
- Time-tested craftsmanship
- In-house permit specialists
- Seamless integration of design and fabrication
- 63,500SF facility with two 5-ton cranes and 20 feet under hook
- Precision cutting, machining and other metal fabrication capabilities
- Large-format UV printers for colorful weather-resistant graphics
- Thermo-forming machine to fabricate custom shaped signage
- Dedicated professional installers and fleet of 8 vehicles
- Sustainable manufacturing principles
For large dimensional signs where a customer is worried about legibility or effectiveness, we perform flag tests to replicate a sign’s graphics on a large-format banner and lift it with a crane into various positions on a building or cabinet face to be sure the final placement of the sign will be easily readable and have excellent visual impact.
We also advocate for environmental responsibility by utilizing environmentally friendly inks, coatings and solvents whenever possible. Our digital direct print capability enables us to reduce our solid waste generation by eliminating masking and many traditional silk screen applications.
We welcome you to get in touch with L&H Sign Company at (610) 898-9600 when you need interior directional and wayfinding signage for your business.