Make sure your business captures the attention of passers-by with outdoor lighted signs from L&H Sign Company. Signs are a budget-friendly investment. Spread over a lifetime of usefulness, they are less costly than other advertising mediums but can successfully drive traffic to your business.
America is very mobile. According to studies by the AAA Foundation, the average person drives 10,658 miles annually and spends about 280 hours on the road every year. These drivers are a daily captive audience for your business signage! Day or night, lighted signs are easy for passers-by to see, and identify your location 24 hours a day.
L&H Sign Company is an award-winning provider of quality architectural sign products. Our distinctive custom designs appear in such diverse environments as healthcare facilities, corporate business parks, school campuses, sports venues, zoos, retail establishments, financial institutions and upscale residential communities.
With over 22 years in the signage industry, we are proud of the many awards L&H Sign Company has received for sign design, engineering and fabrication, some in collaboration with partners, and would like to share several of our illuminated outdoor signage projects to give you an idea of our capabilities.
- One Meridian at Spring Ridge – Our award-winning entry in the 2014 Sign of the Times contest was for the illuminated monument signage we designed and built for the One Meridian corporate center. It features multiple lighting technologies and is accented with MaxBrite color-changing LEDs that gradually change through a series of different colors.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital – L&H Sign Company engineered a cost-effective solution for the illuminated directional signage and landmark entrance monument at this medical center. Achieving even illumination on the thin, 2-sided signs without shadowing of the internal structural elements was an engineering challenge that we solved with proper internal LED placement.
- Amtrak – A nationwide rebranding of lighted transportation signage at Amtrak stations across the United States involved the collaboration of L&H Sign Company engineering and fabrication and designs by Calori & Vanden-Eynden Design Consultants. One station in the city of Lawrence, Kansas, wanted to preserve landmark neon-lettered signs that were a part of the city’s rich history. Take a look at the exposed neon reproduction signs we created in keeping with the station’s renovation.
- Reformation Lutheran Church –Another award-winner for L&H Sign Company was the luminous monument sign we built for a church in Reiffton. Like a work of art, the sign is multi-dimensional, has a stained glass look when lit up at night, and features a variety of colors, textures and negative spaces.
- Gloucester Premium Outlets – L&H Sign Company fabricated and installed a variety of outdoor signage for this outlet mall in New Jersey, including a 100-foot tall pylon sign that’s visible from the nearby highway, wayfinding signage on light posts, directory signage, food court graphics, transportation signage and more.
From budget-friendly signs, lighted or not, to elaborate electronic digital signage, L&H Sign Company can design and fabricate a solution that will work for your budget and unique location.
To improve the navigation of your facility or upgrade to brand new outdoor lighted signs that will make your business stand out in a crowded marketplace, consider the exceptional capabilities of L&H Sign Company. Get in touch with us at (610) 898-9600 to share your ideas and get started.