An investment in high-quality custom architectural signage is one of the best ways to enhance the marketing efforts of your Philadelphia business. Well-designed signs serve as ambassadors for your brand, improve your professional image, and make an impact on the surrounding environment.
L&H Sign Company is an award-winning sign company that offers 22 years of creativity, technical proficiency and fabrication expertise to customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and across the United States. Our 63,500 sq. ft. facility in Reading, PA and our skilled team of craftsmen and engineers demonstrate our strength in design-build signage projects.
Importance of Effective Signage
A brand is not just a logo, but a complete experience that affects whether or not consumers will recognize you and decide to do business with you. Your brand should saturate everything you do –websites, magazine and newspaper ads, billboards, sales promotions, and your signage.
In fact, research shows that about 76% of consumers enter a store or business based on its signs alone, and 68% believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services. Most say that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business. These statistics should convince you that choosing an experienced sign company is one of the best investments you can make.
L&H Sign Company can meet the custom architectural signage needs of your business, whether you need signs that make an impact in the big city, signs that capture a small town ambiance, patient care signs for a medical center, wayfinding signs for your entertainment venue, and everything in between. Here are just a few examples of our work:
- Penn Medicine – The Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian are ranked among the top hospitals in the United States by U.S. News & World Report. The recent relocation of the Penn Medicine Level 1 Trauma Center required the fabrication and installation of new building identification signage.
- Bryn Mawr Trust – Bryn Mawr Trust took advantage of L&H Sign Company’s sign design and fabricated expertise to improve the customer experience with new bank merchandising kiosks and building identification signage.
- Philadelphia Zoo –This project involved a large, distinctive 3-D MIG-welded aluminum and granite monument sign featuring a lion which we designed, fabricated and installed at the zoo’s entry plaza, along with new wayfinding signage we created for the property’s upgrade.
- Lehigh University – To increase the university branding presence during sporting events, L&H Sign Company was hired to design and fabricate banners, entrance gateway signage and scoreboards as well as wall graphics for the recruiting facility, which utilized an existing library of sports action photos.
- Luke’s Hospital– The challenge of this project was to design large scale gateway signage that would draw attention to the facility from a road entrance hundreds of yards away. The dimensional monument signage incorporates a water-and-waves theme with multiple levels and curves.
L&H Sign Company has earned numerous awards from the Sign of the Times International Sign Contest for our high-quality architectural signs, including the luminous monument signs we built for Reformation Lutheran Church (2015; Third Place) and One Meridian at Spring Ridge (2014; First Place), and an illuminated sign for 100 Park at Wyomissing Square (2010; First Place).
Whether you need monument signage, wayfinding signs, illuminated indoor and outdoor signs, scoreboard signs, patient care signs, or any other type of architectural signage for your Philadelphia business, L&H Sign Company can help. Call us today at (610) 898-9600 to get started!