L&H Sign Company has an extensive portfolio of architectural storefront signage projects. We have the expertise to design eye-catching signs that will help visitors find your business, attract new customers, and create the image your desire for your brand.
L&H Sign Company designs, builds and installs everything from simple retail signs to complex wayfinding signage for businesses in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Maryland, throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, and across the U.S.
Our capabilities include:
- State-of-the-art design technologies
- Precision craftsmanship
- Custom engineering with 3D design software
- Expertise in metal fabrication
- Thermo-forming machine to fabricate custom shaped signage
- 63,500SF facility with two 5-ton cranes and 20 feet under hook
- Large-format UV printers for colorful weather-resistant graphics
- Super-wide LED inkjet digital printer for exceptional clarity
- In-house permit and approval specialists
- Team of 6 certified welders
- Professional installers and an 8-vehicle fleet
- Sustainable manufacturing principles
Our storefront signage projects include:
- Lords and Ladies Salon & Spa – L&H Sign Company designed and fabricated storefront and building identification signage for this southeast Pennsylvania business to integrate the chain’s brand identity and customize signage for each unique location.
- Dick’s Last Resort – L&H Sign Company and Steve Pinkston + Others collaborated on exterior restaurant signage for this national chain to maintain the tropical vacation theme in Panama City, Florida, and other locations.
- Willow Street Pictures –This high-quality keepsake portrait business needed creative new signage after moving its growing business to a larger location. We worked alongside the owner to design and engineer eye-catching monument and storefront signs.
- Verizon and Verizon Wireless –This is an example of how L&H Sign Company handles signage projects for large companies across the entire United States. Signage installations included exterior corporate building signs, interior corporate signs, Verizon Wireless storefront signage, and shopping center signs.
How to Create Compelling Storefront Signs
A well-designed sign can have an impact on the success of your business. Is your sign marketing your business effectively? According to the Small Business Administration, your sign is the most targeted form of advertising you can do, but there are some guidelines that can help you draw in customers with your signage rather than drive them away.
- Sign materials should create visual appeal
- Sign colors should complement the exterior of your building
- Color contrasts should improve the legibility of the sign, especially from a distance
- Sign fonts should be attractive but easy to read
- Symbols and logos can often be more memorable than words
- Customers have short attention spans; brief messages are best
- Complement the look and feel of the neighborhood instead of detracting from your building or surroundings
- Three-dimensional storefront signs can add texture and interest
When you need advice about creating effective store front signs, L&H Sign Company has the experience, innovative ideas, and the state-of-the-art technology to make your business more visible. Whether you decide on lighted or unlighted exterior signs, awning signs, neon signs, digital signs, monument signs, or any other type of storefront sign, we can help you avoid the pitfalls of poor design and craftsmanship.
When you need custom storefront signage or any other type of signage for your business, give L&H Sign Company a call today at (610) 898-9600.