Is your business, college, medical center, or other facility in Boston in need of wayfinding signage to help visitors find their way and move around effectively? As signage companies go, L&H Sign Company has a project management team that is unsurpassed in the industry and equipped to professionally manage every detail of your project from start to finish.
L&H Sign Company has a 22-year history of managing complex wayfinding signage projects. With a team of skilled craftsmen and engineers, we can offer you the creativity, technical proficiency and fabrication expertise for designing and building everything from simple door signs, to intricate directory signs, to spectacular monument signage, in Boston or wherever you are located in the nation.
Examples of our wayfinding projects include:
- Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center: L&H Sign Company collaborated on an extensive hospital wayfinding and directional signage project for this large healthcare campus to improve experiences for visitors and patients.
- Coca-Cola Park in Lehigh Valley, PA: Sports venues and arenas can be difficult to navigate without well-designed signage. Our portfolio includes the stadium wayfinding signs and environmental graphic designs we did for the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Notre Dame Maryland University: A campus wayfinding system was needed at this Baltimore facility to improve the experience for first-time visitors and visitors for alternate events on weekends. We fabricated the designs in collaboration with the environmental designers at Cloud Gehshan Associates.
Why Choose L&H Sign Company?
It takes a powerful combination of art and science to create outstanding wayfinding signage. We design and fabricate every sign project with a team of dedicated craftspeople who care about quality. We offer:
- A Seasoned Project Management Team
After discussing your needs and performing a site analysis, we will develop prototypes and make recommendations for overall design, size, color and typography that we believe will effectively communicate your message. The team will also identify structural supports, fastening methods, lighting and electrical requirements. If you already have designs for your project, L&H Sign Company would be happy to collaborate with your architects, environmental graphic designers and others.
2. Design /Fabrication Capabilities
L&H Sign Company offers state-of-the-art design technologies to provide customers with a quick turnaround of prototypes, material samples, and proof-of-concepts. We are proficient in metal fabrication, thermo-forming for fabrication of custom shaped signage, large-format UV printers, LED inkjet digital printers, and a team that works together to provide seamless integration of design and fabrication and bring your designs to life.
3. Dedicated Installation Team
Professional installation of your signage is a critical part of the process. Our dedicated installers are patient, knowledgeable, and will transport signage to your site, mount the signs in the correct positions and properly affix them to substrates, clean the signs after installation, and leave your site in pristine condition.
In addition to our award-winning architectural signage, we also offer the patent pending Patient Care Sign, an ADA-compliant and fully customizable system designed to meet the needs of hospitals and healthcare facilities. This innovative system improves communication between doctors, nurses and patients by using a specialized patient sign located right outside the hospital room door and has had a very positive impact on staff morale.
L&H Sign Company’s commitment to quality, precision, and customer satisfaction makes us one of the most capable wayfinding signage companies for your unique projects in Boston and throughout the nation. Contact us at (610) 898-9600 for excellent solutions to your signage needs.