Have you been looking for wayfinding signage companies with the expertise to improve the visibility of your business in NYC? Consider L&H Sign Company. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with unsurpassed quality, service and craftsmanship whether you are a small business with a single location or a large national enterprise with many.
What is Wayfinding Design?
Wayfinding is the art and science of putting information in the right locations to help visitors navigate easily through confusing environments. Whether they are on foot or in a vehicle, well-designed wayfinding and directional signage will give your visitors a sense of confidence, safety, and security, and promote your brand at the same time.
L&H Sign Company has a depth of experience in wayfinding signs based on the work we’ve done for the past 22 years. Our award-winning designs appear in varied locations, such as hospitals and medical centers, school campuses, airports, sports and entertainment venues, museums, shopping malls and amusement parks.
Our portfolio of wayfinding and directional signage projects includes:
- Inspira Health Network – L&H Sign Company executed a design/build project for a complete rebranding effort that covered vehicular wayfinding signage, entrance monument signs, and building identification signage at four medical centers and over 60 locations in Southern New Jersey.
- Notre Dame of Maryland University – We fabricated and installed and extensive exterior wayfinding and building identification project for this Baltimore campus that was unobtrusive and blended nicely with the natural campus environment and brick architecture.
- Philadelphia Zoo – This extensive project involved a makeover of the zoo grounds along with wayfinding signage. L&H Sign Company fabricated the exterior wayfinding signs, parking identification signs and monument signs that now welcome visitors from outside the zoo.
- McDaniel College, Baltimore – We collaborated on this campus wayfinding project which featured exterior vehicular directories, light post banners, campus map directories, building identification signage, and pedestrian wayfinding signs.
- Please Touch Museum – This colorful exterior wayfinding project was a collaboration of L&H Sign Company and Design Communication Inc. from Montreal for the Please Touch Museum in the Philadelphia area. The playful shapes and colors created a feeling of excitement and family enjoyment for the brand.
Why Choose L&H Sign Company
The capabilities of L&H Sign Company include:
- State-of-the-art design technologies
- Custom engineering with 3D design software
- Precision craftsmanship and metal fabrication expertise
- Custom shaped signage
- Colorful weather-resistant graphics
- LED inkjet digital printing for brilliant clarity
- 63,500SF manufacturing facility
- In-house permit specialists
- Certified welding team
- Two 5-ton cranes and 20 feet under hook
- Professional installation with a large fleet of vehicles
Implementing a wayfinding system takes expert analysis, master planning and a well-designed implementation process. Read the L&H Sign Company article about the steps involved in our development of healthcare wayfinding systems to learn more about our process.
Whether you need directional/wayfinding signs, monument signs, illuminated indoor or outdoor signs, scoreboard signs, ADA regulatory signs, or branding/advertising signage for your business, we can help.
As you make your list of wayfinding signage companies that have the capabilities to handle your project in NYC, make sure L&H Sign Company is on it! We invite you to check out our portfolio of work, and call us today at (610) 898-9600 to find out more about our unique solutions.