As you search for wayfinding signage companies in Washington DC, consider that a successful project will take expert analysis, master planning and a well thought-out implementation process. L&H Sign Company has the creativity, technical skills and fabrication expertise to design and build everything from simple patient room signs to complex sports arena wayfinding signage.
Our Wayfinding Signage Process
L&H Sign Company provides efficient, cost-effective wayfinding sign solutions that will enhance the experience of visitors to your hospital or healthcare facility, financial institution, college or university campus, airport, zoo, museum, sports venue, shopping center, or other facility.
We are proud to offer wayfinding support with program management and design, sign development and manufacturing, and print and touch media. Our rigorous quality standards are applied to every process, sign and step:
- Initial meeting on site to get different viewpoints and evaluate wayfinding challenges
- Traffic flow analysis, with evaluation of visitor decision points and relationships between areas in the facility, including parking, entrances, elevators, stairwells and restrooms
- Develop floor plans, electrical needs, budgets and code issues
- Develop initial designs with explanation of how the visitor’s experience will improve
- Design prototypes and mock-ups
- Review designs, revise as needed, and develop project timeline
- Engineering, where 3-D software is used to prepare shop drawings for sign fabrication
- Fabrication; our 63,000SF facility can handle big jobs with two 5-ton cranes with 20 feet under hook
- Professional, accurate and safe installation with post installation walk-through and on-going sign maintenance
L&H Signs’ project management team is unsurpassed in the industry. We manage every detail of your sign project from start to finish, including permitting, approvals and installation. Read more about the process here.
Our Wayfinding Projects
With 22 years in the architectural signage industry, L&H Sign Company has designed, fabricated and collaborated on many interior and exterior wayfinding sign projects in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, and across the Mid-Atlantic region. Here are just a few examples of our wide-ranging capabilities:
Baltimore Washington Medical Center – L&H Sign Company designed and fabricated the interior healthcare wayfinding system for this medical center, encompassing curved design elements, dimensional layers, and a modular slot system to implement changes as the medical center changes and grows.
Lebanon Valley College – This project involved campus pedestrian and vehicular wayfinding systems as well as prominent welcome signage that featured the college’s logo and branding. Complete campus map graphics at primary entry decision points with cantilevered sign faces added a dimensional aspect to the design.
Please Touch Museum – This colorful exterior wayfinding project was a collaboration of L&H Sign Company and Design Communication Inc. from Montreal for the Please Touch Museum in the Philadelphia area. The playful shapes and colors created a feeling of excitement and family enjoyment for the brand.
Tidal Delaware River Water Trail – This project involved informational and directional wayfinding signs for the 56-mile trail between Trenton, New Jersey and Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania. L&H Sign Company fabricated and installed signs designed by Pritchard Design and History Studio with printed surfaces by Fossil Industries.
From permitting through installation, L&H Sign Company offers turnkey signage services for interior and exterior directional/wayfinding signage, monument signs, illuminated indoor and outdoor signs, scoreboard signs, ADA regulatory signs, and any other branding/advertising signage you may need.
As you consider wayfinding signage companies for your various sign requirements in the Washington DC area, give L&H Sign Company a call at (610) 898-9600. We are committed to providing quality, precision and complete customer satisfaction with every sign we manufacture.