L&H Sign Company is an award-winning provider of quality architectural sign products. Below, we’ve provided wayfinding signage examples from our portfolio that illustrate our commitment to precision, quality, and customer satisfaction.
We offer nearly 65,000 square feet of manufacturing space in downtown Reading, PA, and the creativity, engineering, craftsmanship and fabrication skills to design and build everything from simple hospital door signs to complex wayfinding signage for facilities across the U.S.
Wayfinding, one of our specialties, is the art and science of putting the right information in the right places to help visitors navigate through confusing environments without stress and the fear of getting lost.
Wayfinding signage contributes to a sense of well-being, safety, and security, and is of particular value in hospitals and healthcare centers, airports, sports venues, museums, and other facilities where it’s easy to become lost or disoriented.
We encourage you to ead more about L&H Sign Company’s wayfinding design process which includes a combination of art, craft and psychology, signage design, color, typography, lighting, architecture, and a range of other factors.
Here are several examples of effective interior and exterior wayfinding and directional signage we have designed and installed:
- Doylestown Hospital, Philadelphia, PA – Doylestown Hospital was a comprehensive design-build project. L&H Sign Company designed the theme with copper and slate accents, and expanded it into exterior monument signage, vehicular and pedestrian wayfinding signage, and interior pedestrian wayfinding signage.
- Gloucester Premium Outlets, Blackwood, NJ – This shopping mall needed several different types of exterior directory signage. L&H Sign Company designed and fabricated wayfinding signage on light posts, directory map signs, transportation and parking lot directional signage, color-coded area identification pylon signs, food court graphics, and a 100-foot tall pylon sign to give the business visibility from the nearby highway.
- Coca-Cola Park, Lehigh Valley, PA – Arenas and sports stadiums can be difficult to navigate without effective signage. Check out the stadium wayfinding sign and environmental graphic design project we completed for the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia, PA – This colorful exterior wayfinding project was a collaboration between L&H Sign Company and Design Communication Inc. from Montreal. The playful shapes and colors created a feeling of excitement and family enjoyment for the brand.
- Lebanon Valley College, Annville, PA – This project involved campus pedestrian and vehicular wayfinding systems as well as prominent welcome signage that featured the college’s logo and branding. Complete campus map graphics at primary entry decision points with cantilevered sign faces added a dimensional aspect to the design.
L&H Sign Company also offers our patent pending Patient Care Sign, an ADA-compliant and fully customizable system that is designed particularly for hospitals and medical facilities. The system can help you achieve your National Patient Safety Goals and has an immensely positive impact on staff morale.
From permitting through installation, L&H Sign Company offers turnkey signage services for interior and exterior directional/wayfinding signage, monument signs, illuminated indoor and outdoor signs, scoreboard signs, ADA regulatory signs, and any other branding/advertising signage you may need.
L&H Sign Company’s vast experience shows in every sign we manufacture. If you need more examples of wayfinding signage or are interested in other types of architectural signage, L&H Sign Company can help. Call us today at (610) 898-9600 to learn more!