Wayfinding signage, a specialty of L&H Sign Company, can help the employees, visitors and customers of your Philadelphia business or facility navigate through even the most complex environment with a sense of confidence, safety, and security.
Our 63,500 square foot manufacturing facility in Reading, PA combined with our team of skilled craftsmen and engineers, demonstrates L&H Sign Company’s strength in design-build signage projects. We offer 22 years of creativity, technical proficiency and fabrication expertise to businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and across the United States.
Before you decide to hire a company to handle your project, we encourage you to read our tips on finding a sign company that fits your needs.
What is Wayfinding?
Wayfinding is the art of helping people get to and from their intended destinations without really noticing how they did it.
Wayfinding signs can serve different goals, such as directional signs that point the way to specific locations, identification signs that identify a place, such as the name of a building or the entrance to a facility, informational signs that provide useful information about a place, such as hours of operation, and regulatory signs that let people know what they can and cannot do in a location.
Our Wayfinding Signage Expertise
Custom-designed architectural signage, including wayfinding signs, creates superb visibility for your brand, and our award-winning designs appear in a variety of different environments, from hospitals and healthcare facilities, to school campuses, to office complexes, to sports venues, to shopping malls, banks, zoos and amusement parks.
Here are some great examples of L&H Sign Company projects in the region that illustrate our creativity and expertise:
- Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky, OH –L&H Sign Company collaborated with FMG Designon both exterior and interior wayfinding signage which featured a clean design using an opaque aqua blue acrylic material, as well as building identification signage and informational signage.
- Provident Bank Rebranding, New Jersey –This rebranding initiative encompassed over 75 branch locations in New Jersey and incorporated exterior directional signs, pylon signs, monument signs, illuminated signs, and drive-up ATM surrounds. L&H Sign Company also updated merchandising kiosks, window graphics, and drive-through merchandising kiosks.
- Center City, Downtown Philadelphia –L&H Sign Company updated and refurbished an extensive urban wayfinding signage system that had originally been implemented for the Walk!Philadelphia program between 1999 and 2001. The system features disk maps and rectangular pedestrian directional signs that help tourists and workers in the area’s five districts get their bearings.
- Alvernia University, Reading, PA –In partnership with Derck & Edson Associates, L&H Sign Company fabricated and installed new campus signage that incorporated vehicular wayfinding, a campus directory, and banners that promoted the core values of this Catholic university.
In addition to wayfinding signs, L&H Sign Company’s other specialties include:
- Architectural signage
- Monument signage
- Directional signage
- Freestanding signs
- Illuminated signs
- Pylon signs
- ATM surrounds
- Donor recognition signage
- Hospital and patient care signs
- Dimensional logos
- Point-of-purchase signs
- Merchandising system signage
When you’re ready to improve the navigation of your facility or design a brand new wayfinding signage system for your Philadelphia business, consider the exceptional capabilities of L&H Sign Company. Give us a call at (610) 898-9600 to find out more about our extensive architectural signage capabilities.